Naughton Kitchens gives a 15 year structural guarantee on its Kitchens. This guarantee covers the structural integrity of the carcass of the Kitchen. It does not cover breakages and damage caused in the normal course of usage.
Timber is a natural product and colours may vary. Colour should not be taken as an exact given colour. Colour may change over time and this is
part of the normal ageing of a Kitchen.
Computerised drawings of Kitchens are provided as a guide only. The drawings of the plans are only a representation of the
Kitchen and should not be taken as the actual Kitchens itself.
It is strongly recommended that Kitchens are maintained in accordance with normal maintenance guidelines.
Kitchens should be washed occasionally with soap and water to eliminate stains and greases.
Hinges and handles should be kept firmly secured. If they become lose they should be fixed immediately to avoid damage.
If doors or frames get damaged they should be fixed immediately to avoid the problem escalating into bigger damage problems.
Kitchens should only be painted with paint supplied or approved by Naughton Kitchens. The use of any other paint may damage your kitchen or affect its appearance.
Kicker boards are prone to damage so care is needed to dry kickers properly after washing floors. Kicker boards can be sealed at a cost of €6 per metre at the time of installation or retrofitted.
All appliances supplied by Naughton Kitchens will be fitted into position by our fitters free of charge but not commissioned or connected. For the avoidance of doubt Naughton Kitchens only fit appliances into place. Naughton Kitchens do not connect the appliances as qualified plumbers/electricians are required to carry out the connections.
Appliances can include but not restricted to cookers, hobs, extractors, dish washers, sink, washing machines and drying machines.
Naughton Kitchens have no responsibility whatsoever for the workings of the appliances.
All enquiries regarding connections and repairs must be made directly to the appliance manufacturer.
Naughton Kitchens do not undertake appliance repair work of any nature and do not act as intermediary in terms of contacting the appliance manufacturer.
Fitting of appliances is provided free of charge by Naughton Kitchens. However appliances must be on site on the day that Kitchen fitting begins in order that fitting can take place. If Naughton Kitchens has to go back to site on a separate date to fit appliances supplied by third parties there will be an additional call of charge of €100 plus €40 per appliance. These
charges are payable on the day fitting occurs.
Naughton Kitchens will remove from site all packaging and coverings from
appliances supplied by Naughton Kitchens.
If shelving underneath sink units are removed by plumbers. Naughton Kitchens is not responsible for refitting or any damage that may be caused.
It is the responsibility of the client to have the hole bored for the extractor duct as Naughton Kitchens does not carry out this work. Ducting is not supplied free of charge with the extractor fan, it must be purchased separately. Appropriate duct sizes must be ascertained and fit in accordance with extractor specification.
Naughton Kitchens recommends that the heating is on for 2 or 3 weeks before the Kitchen is Fitted. Insufficient drying before the Kitchen is installed will cause problems with units swelling and doors sticking. Naughton Kitchens is not responsible for any such damage or loss.
A booking deposit of 40% is required to reserve a fitting date.
Balance due 2 weeks before fitting.
ALL GOODS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF Naughton Kitchens UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their shopping experience with us online at Naughton Kitchens. Please read our policies before making a purchase with us to ensure that you have a clear understanding of (i) our refund policy, and (ii) whether you have a right to cancel your contract with us.
Naughton Kitchens is committed to bringing you the best quality products at great prices. We only sell high quality products sourced from reputable dependable manufacturers. We stand over the products that we sell and in the unlikely event that a product is faulty, we will immediately replace it or offer you a full refund. We also know that once in a while you may need to cancel an order or return an item. To ensure we can make this as easy as possible, please ensure you hold onto your receipt and any packaging with the item you bought. All refunds will normally to be made to the same method of payment as your purchase. In order to process a return, please follow the following instructions: Please contact us by email ([email protected]) or by using the contact form and provide us with the following information: - Description of product(s) to be returned - Reason for return (ie faulty product, damaged product, incorrectly supplied or incorrectly ordered) - Date of original purchase and invoice number.
If the order has been incorrectly supplied or defective, we will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods which must be returned in their original packaging. You must ensure that products are in exact condition that you received and within their original packaging (opened acceptable) to be eligible for refund. All instruction manuals and spare fittings must be within the packaging. The goods to be returned must be unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. The goods should be accompanied by the original invoice.
We advise you always inspect goods upon arrival. You must request a return within 7 days of arrival. Once we receive the goods, we will verify that they conform to the conditions statedabove. - If the goods to be returned are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied by naughtonkitchens.com, we will offer you the choice of sending you replacement goods at no charge or giving you a full refund.
If the goods are not faulty and have not been incorrectly supplied, we will give a refund less the cost of collecting the goods. A restocking fee of 30% will also apply in this instance. All refunds will be made via the same method of payment as your purchase. Please note:
• Customers should not return items without prior agreement and without a valid return reason.
• Goods returned without prior agreement will not be processed for refund.
• The responsibility of returning goods in the expected condition to Naughton Kitchens lies with the customer.
(ii) The right to cancel your contract with us
Under Irish law, you have the right to:
• Send the good back to us if it is faulty or in need of repair
• Cancel your contract with us and return the good to us, even if it is not faulty, as long as your purchase fulfils the criteria outlined below. When you receive a delivery from us please inspect the item(s) immediately to make sure you are completely satisfied that the item(s) match the description you were provided with and the item(s) are of acceptable quality.
Right to Cancel (Your right to cancel your contract with us) This cancellation policy only applies to orders and goods received which have been bought online at Naughtonkitchens.com or by any other distance sale method. one of our team members will assist you with any queries you might have about your right of cancellation. This will help to speed up the cancellation process. Terms applying to cancellation:
1. Where you decide to exercise your right of cancellation, you are responsible for costs incurred to return item(s) to us, except where the goods cannot be returned by post. If the goods cannot be returned by post, please contact us and we will arrange for the good to be collected. We will issue you a full refund of the purchase price (and of our standard delivery charge in sending you the goods) on receipt of the returned goods, with original packaging. If you have diminished the value of the good by handling it or testing it beyond what is necessary to check its nature, characteristics and functioning, we reserve the right to not refund you the entire amount.
2. We will reimburse you not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The Sale Of Goods And Supply Of Services Act (1980) as well as other pieces of Irish and EU legislation that protect consumers. The consumer has a number of rights under this legislation including:
• In the case of a sales contract, the existence of a legal obligation on the trader to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
• Goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price.
• Goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do.
• Goods must be as described - the buyer must not be mislead into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement.
• When you buy goods in a sale you have the same rights as when you pay full price for the goods.
• These rights are in addition to any extended warranty or accidental damage cover that you have taken out. For more information on your rights as a consumer, see www.consumerhelp.ie for details.